cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error with email on 'ITAM Missing Active Machines' policy

We are attempting to use the supplied 'ITAM Missing Active Machines' policy.  The two input parameters 'Days missing while active' and 'Email addresses of recipients you wish to notify' are both set. The policy executes with no errors, however, no email is received. Also, when looking at the Incident Details of the generated list of missing active machines, attempting to manually 'Send Email' gives:

'Send Email action has failed for 1 item. Please try again. "invalid options: no parameter named ids" '.  

Any ideas where to look?

Thanks - Jon

(1) Solution

@JonStrong 

I just quickly tested this policy in one of the orgs that I have access to and it emailed me with the list of devices:

Capture.PNG

What kind of credentials are you using? (I used OAuth2)

Please also feel free to contact Flexera Support if you need further assistance troubleshooting.

Thanks,

View solution in original post

(2) Replies

@JonStrong 

I just quickly tested this policy in one of the orgs that I have access to and it emailed me with the list of devices:

Capture.PNG

What kind of credentials are you using? (I used OAuth2)

Please also feel free to contact Flexera Support if you need further assistance troubleshooting.

Thanks,

We are using the same type of credentials. I'll get with support for further troubleshooting.

Thanks